Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Free Ninjago Samuri Nya Emoticon Clip Art

New Nya Ninjago Emoji/Emoticons
 
For more free emoticons and photos find the list here:

We love Video Games, LEGO, and Minecraft!  I also love emoji!   Please feel free to share these with friends and family and send people back here with a credit or link.  You cannot use these for any commercial purposes!  We make no money off of creating these.  I do this for fun because I like graphic images and pictures, emoji clipart, and LEGO.  LEGO has brought our family many hours of building fun.  I find drawing these graphics a relaxing hobby.  Please let me know what you think and if there is more you would like for me to add.  Check back often as I plan to add emoji weekly and sometimes daily as the mood strikes.

Please note:  These images of LEGO Ninjago are not sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by LEGO.  They are drawn for fun, because we love LEGO characters, and only for personal use.  They are distributed for free and not to be used for commercial purposes, nor sold as such.   You are not allowed to use them to indicate that they are part of the LEGO Group of companies. LEGO is a trademark of LEGO.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment